Living in Oakmont
Residents enjoy the good life:
- Surrounded by nature, yet close to city, community and cultural services.
- The Trione Polo Field is adjacent to Oakmont, and matches are generally open to the public most Sundays throughout the summer. There are tables under the trees; perfect for afternoon picnics with with artisan cheeses and chardonnay from a local winery.
- Volunteerism can be a big part of life in Oakmont. Be as active as you want to be!
- People move to Oakmont from all across the nation, creating a diverse population with varied backgrounds, interests and talents.
- Activities bring together new and old residents, as common interests are shared.
- Enjoy peace of mind in one of the most crime-free areas in Sonoma County.
Come visit the premier retirement community in all of Northern California! Experience Oakmont for yourself. Call the Oakmont Village Association at 707-539-1611. Or, drop by the office to schedule your future personal tour.
Tours of Oakmont are available to prospective residents and are conducted by resident volunteers. We prefer at least 3 days notice to schedule a tour; so please let us know the day and time you would like your tour. Tours take about an hour and you can see for yourself the lifestyle that Oakmont can offer to you.